Launch of ENEA Access 2nd Call for Projects 2017
ENEA created the pro-bono ENEA Access Program as part of its business model in a committed effort to contribute to access to energy in developing countries, particularly in Sub-Saharan Africa. This program aims to support social entrepreneurs and development organizations who work in the field to improve energy access.
Last January, we launched our 1st Call for Project 2017 and selected 3 project developers to benefit from our support through our ENEA Access program:
- 1001Fontaines (Madagascar): ENEA’s role is to support 1001Fontaines to assess the potential and feasibility of a hybrid (water/energy) kiosk model in Madagascar.
- The GravityLight Foundation (Kenya): ENEA’s role is to support The GravityLight Foundation to build a long-term distribution strategy and define a funding strategy to “become investment ready”.
- Jokosun (Senegal): ENEA’s role is to challenge Jokosun business model and support them in setting solar batteries recycling chain from collect to valorization, as well as define structured commercial processes.
More examples of projects ENEA has supported so far through its pro-bono program are available in the project portfolio below.
We are now launching our 2nd Call for Projects of the year and will select 3 more project developers to benefit from our ENEA Access program.
The selected projects will receive 30 to 100 days of pro-bono consulting services. In return, the fixed costs associated with field trips will be borne by the project developer.
Depending on the maturity and the needs of your project, here are some of the issues ENEA can help you with:
- Performance of feasibility studies, market studies and technology benchmarks to fine tune your project design
- Analysis and creation of business models / business plans to define your positioning
- Support in pilot projects implementation to test your solution in real conditions
Strategy definition, performance of techno-economic analyses, process management, partners identification for the
- Environmental and socio-economic impacts assessments to add value to your project with potential donors
The deadline to submit your application to this second Call for Projects is July 31st, 2017.
For more information about the ENEA Access program and the Call for Projects 2017 application process, please visit ENEA Access official page