Analyst / Consultant – Hong Kong
Company: ENEA Consulting HK
Position: Analyst / Consultant – Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong
Contract : Permanent
Fixed salary: Competitive
About the position
We are currently looking for an analyst (< 2 years of working experience) or a consultant (2-4 years) with a background in energy, environment and/or sustainability.
- Technical skills: strong analytical skills, efficient use of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Coding skills (Python, SQL) are a plus.
- Functional skills: good oral and written communication, synthesis capabilities, respect of time constraints, intellectual honesty and rigor, curiosity, open mindedness, empathy and team spirit.
- Languages: Fluency in English is mandatory. Mandarin, other Asian languages and/or French are a plus.
- Other: Willingness to travel abroad for work assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a top University, preferably with some experience abroad and including studies in energy engineering or economics
- Previous experience in consulting or investment banking will be highly valued, preferably related to the energy sector